Hott or Nott mixtape Edition...

< http://evrmusicgroup.com/hott-or-nott/ This year I have been slowly picking songs to push next year on a 12 song compilation album. I am 8 songs short. I am promoting what Tampa has to offer to more people than you can imagine and I'm doing it on my own dollar under an independent label. Goal for this next show: Artist who are already on the mixtape I need you to promote this next show and Bring 4 people to support you. I got you for just being dedicated and talented. Artist that are submitting and performing their song this time there will be 8 winners. As it should be obvious, all of these songs will go to the Hott 100 Djs with a little more influence behind it. We are looking to raise 5K to hire a publicist and get the entire project right. That means the right photographers,videographers, publicist, radio promoters,internet promoters, street promoters, engineers, managers, manufactures and distributors. Don't be scared to donate. We in this together. I'll win in the end. CLUE: all I been doing is aggregating capitol to get the right professionals involved and showing up to see you perform. The hard part is finding real talent. Hence 90% business 10% talent. Now finding that one that has a sense of business but has true talent. If you know somebody that has talent but no money, be a friend pay that 5 dollars for them. You already know me. I'm gonna bust my ass to get the best result possible with what we have while building our resources to push further. Does anybody SING????? REGISTER NOW: http://evrmusicgroup.com/hott-or-nott/

Comments

Popular Posts